Mr. M.O Adebusoye, Director Technical Assistance/Aids Coordination
FUNCTION OF TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE/AIDS COORDINATION DEPARTMENT
- Coordinates Development Partners/Donor-assisted programs in the State.
- Liaise with International Cooperation Department of NPC, Federal Ministries, Non- Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and various Donor Agencies such as UNDP, UNICEF, EU, UNFPA etc. for funding of projects and programs as well as technical assistance for the state.
- Liaise with NISER on matters relating to technical assistance.
- Serve as secretariat of the State Policy Advisory Council (SPPAC) of UNICEF Supported programs in the state.
- Serves as secretariat for Food and Nutrition Committee
- Any other function as may be assigned